Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

great idea man!

but I cant STAND the gradients.....make another without the gradients and it should be awsome!

4/5

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

ss

wow it was a good game...but after a while it gets pretty boring...you maybe should add a car feature or something...were the player is on a turret or something.

and since your so good at taking suggestions (:P) I got 2 more....maybe make better animationes when the fall..instead of just stffening up....and maybe add a story line.

P0NG P0NG

ss

the whole GAME is by trash asshole

Make your own Bug! Make your own Bug!

ss

hahaha wild arms music...why!?..hahaha you should use better music for this :P old western whistling doesnt quite go with it.

3/5

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

nice

this is great man...but there are some sound problems....like when I would go to the next character the music would start all over while the soung was still playing from before.

but overall it had a greatt amount of selections to...uh...select from....and the drawings were great...I gave you a 5

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

good but

im stuck on jumping...I dont know how you get the + there...what does it all mean?..I did everything you said word for word! I even drew the same drawings but it didnt turn out right..it just goes through the platform

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

wow

just wow.....so manny wasted years before I found this
heres sumthin I made

-------888898888--88888863444-------66-66117-7-7-7-9------- --------------------------------------------33333383444---0- --444-444-99790--c---------------------------------a0115656- 666-666--666-666-666-------3-3-3344441630-a----------------- ----------------

Flash particles tutorial Flash particles tutorial

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.41

wow
hey thanks man that helper

Jerkanal Jerkanal

ss

very fun though not very original..I gave you a 4 because I love space sooter...things and I think this is one of the better ones on the web in terms of gameplay....however the drawings could be just a bit better....so maybe if you make a sequal or something try inproving on the drawings....

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

wow..

wow...great game....my score I gave says it all

btw...is there any way I can downlaod this game?